How to care for your Solovair footwear
If you consider that Solovair footwear takes several weeks to make and can last a lifetime, it’s well worth taking time to make sure that you care for your footwear correctly.
Here are some simple guidelines:
- Always clean shoes regularly by cleaning off any surplus dirt with a brush or damp cloth.
- For leather shoes apply a good quality shoe polish or cream and buff with a dry cloth or soft brush.
- For suede shoes brush up the nap with a suede brush.
- For nubuck shoes wipe with a cloth dipped in slightly warm soapy water.
- If the shoes are wet, let them dry naturally as quality leather shoes need a slow natural drying process before cleaning.
- If possible, use a shoe tree when not in use to help retain the shape of the shoe.
If you require any of the accessories required for caring for your footwear, polish and shoe care kits are available to purchase here.